1. This is an agreement between you or the entity that you represent and CBMS Group governing the purchase of CBMS Group products and services.
2. Unless otherwise agreed in writing and signed by an authorized representative of CBMS Group, these Sales Terms and Conditions (“Sales Terms”), as published on CBMS Group website located at www.cbmsgroup.com at the time of sale, govern all purchases of products and services (“Products”) in which these Sales Terms and Conditions are referenced (“Buyer”) and CBMS Group Pty Ltd, an Australian corporation, or its international branches or subsidiaries (individually and collectively, “CBMS Group”).
1. We provide cloud services through Salesfroce Inc. Corporation such as products and services for business management including customer relationship management application, financial applications, project management application word processor, spreadsheet, presentation tool, database application creator, email client, chat client, organiser and customised business solutions.
2. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Internet and the equipment necessary to use the Services.
1. Buyer shall purchase products and services in accordance with prices, as determined by CBMS Group. Quoted prices are subject to change depending on the order. Buyer is responsible for all applicable fees and all federal, state, provincial, municipal, and other government taxes on the sale and delivery of Products.
2. The Services are available under subscription plans of various durations.
3. Your subscription will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription period unless you do not wish to renew the subscription.
4. If you do not wish to renew the subscription, you must inform us at least seven days prior to the renewal date.
5. From time to time, we may change the price of any Service or charge for use of Services that are currently available free of charge. Any increase in charges will not apply until the expiry of your then current billing cycle.
1. CBMS Group will specify Buyer’s payment terms, if any, when Buyer establishes its account.
2. Buyer agrees to pay all charges according to the payment terms established in each invoice for products and services it acquires from CBMS Group.
3. CBMS Group may apply payments to any of Buyer’s accounts. In the event Buyer defaults on any payment to CBMS Group, we may reschedule, suspend, or cancel any outstanding delivery or order and declare the entire outstanding balances under all invoices immediately due and payable. Buyer agrees to pay interest in the amount of 1.5% per month for the outstanding amounts.
4. Except as otherwise provided under applicable law, any credits provided by CBMS Group will automatically expire if not used within 12 months.
1. Buyer may cancel the use of our services and products anytime they wish as permitted in Sales Terms and Conditions.
2. We reserve the right to terminate your user account and deny the Services upon reasonable belief that you have violated the Sales Terms and Conditions.
3. You have the right to terminate your user account if CBMS Group breaches its obligations under these Sales Terms and Conditions and in such event, you will be entitled to prorated refund of any prepaid fees.
4. Termination of user account will include denial of access to all Services, deletion of information in your user account such as your email address and password and deletion of all data in your user account.